Sunday 8 September 2013

Festive Sundays



Sunday afternoon spend down at the harbour at Lappeeranta Finland, I took this Photo ^^ whilst Kati & I were having a smoke listening to the music festival echoing in the background playing "classic Finnish rock" I had no idea who was playing but it set the mood for a chill afternoon.


 To recap everyone on the events that happened that day, Kati, Eve and I decided to go down to have a few beverages at the harbour little to our knowledge there was a harbour festival happening that day to exhibit the history of the harbour and the old boats that use to make their way to and from the city. If only I knew more Finish at that time because I had no idea what the fuck was happening it makes it harder to find out what is happening because the locals hardly speak any English. Lucky I had the girls with me or I would have been in a state of limbo with out them. Anyway I managed to get a few pictures of the historical boats from the late 1800's and the early 1900's. I apologise for such a shitty photo I used my Nokia lumia 820 and it has a terrible camera on it is probably the worst phone I have ever used. Maybe i'm being to harsh but i'm just used to the iPhones seamless technology, but i'm defiantly not a windows fan to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment