Thursday 5 September 2013

History Of My AM'S


                                  

I bought these fresh 'AM ' sunnies at the sun shine coast plaza in Queensland. Such a fun day spent at the shops and down at the beach. I love the sunny coast it has to be one of the most chilled out / relaxed areas to live. best surf and its not over  looked by massive sky scrappers like down  at the Gold Coast. It was well deserved after my friend  Mikie and I spent driving 6.5 hours down from Gladstone to Brisbane, after I left my  job to go in search in a new life / career in Melbourne with Kati. I could hardly complain about the drive though because i didn't have a license at the time and 

made Mikie drive the whole way "thanks again Mike I still owe you" funniest thing though, before we drove down I installed a tv & x-box in the back of my car to make it a funner journey down, its also the dumbest way to spend your money..
                                  
   
But Defiantly no regrets whilst playing saints rowIII in the back of my car, still too this day its been the easiest road trip i've had to endure...

Check out AM eyewear great online store & sensational sunnies........... 

 http://www.ameyewear.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment